Wednesday, May 20, 2009

STRESS

well ive hit a deadlock.. i got to 5oo and started confusing all the kanji with each other.. ugh.. so ive stopped adding new kanji and im trying my best to work through it.. however im feeling very stressed out.. a few days ago my left eye started twitching incontrolably.. when i think of doing my kanji for the day it twitches more.. so i figure that might be the cause.. its very annoying especially because thats my good eye and its messing with my vision.. i can see the lower lid twitching away and its very distracting.. i cant sit and write many kanji because my hands will start to shake after about 30 or so.. because of the stress ive stopped with my strict schedule.. i dont think i could take the pressure.. ive been having trouble sleeping too.. even with my sleeping pills it takes me hours to fall asleep..
im not sure what i should do to stop the stress.. i already tried taking a week off from the kanji but if i take off another week i wont finish by september.. the reason i want to finish by september is because im going to try and go to a college level class for japanese.. i want to be able to learn the vocab words in full kanji.. i really need to pass the course.. that one course costs as much as my whole semester's tuition at community college.. so im feeling extra stress from that..

so far ive tried

*long baths

*taking a week off from kanji (this worsened the problem because when i started up again i felt worse.. and that was about the time my eye started twitching)

*going out to the movies and other fun things

*watching more tv

*exercizing (this caused my chronic pain to flare up bad and caused more stress)

*watching lots of comedy shows (this used to work well.. but not this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment