Saturday, January 15, 2011

well i took this costume pattern, Mccalls 5731 and made it up in fleece,


burgundy and gold blizzard fleece.
i had to alter the pattern a bit because i wanted it to be a pull over the head type of robe and since this is my first sewing try i didnt want to mess with zippers.. i made it XL and tailored the top a bit to make it not hang so low..

and yes i am that deathly pale

i think it came out rather ugly, but its a bathrobe, no one will see me wear it.. i made it because my house is 50 degrees and im always cold.. sorry i didnt get my full body in the shot, our house is small and the snowpocalypse was happening outside so i couldnt get the camera far back enough to get a good picture.. its floor length but you can only see until my knees in the pic.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it turned out ugly at all! It looks a lot more elegant than bundling up in terrycloth :)

    ReplyDelete